Our Cricket Betting service has had a rollercoaster IPL for followers but we’ve positioned ourselves nicely with some futures plays that should ensure a profitable series.
At the conclusion of the series, those following the tips either via Twitter or Email are -0.44 units taking the minimum market price and +2.01 units taking the best market price.
As mentioned above, it has been a wild ride with some unlucky results early, a hot run through the middle and then some ups and downs to finish off.
Most importantly we hope everyone was able to stake efficiently (resist the urge to over-bet!)and shop for the best prices throughout to minimize the mini-downswings experienced along the way.
The following is a brief update from our cricket analyst leading into the IPL semi-finals.
A see-sawing IPL campaign saw us finish the regular season with a very small loss on minimum recommended prices, with a small profit if securing the best price for each bet. From 66 units outlaid across the 56 matches:
We will bet throughout the four finals fixtures where opportunities arise.
We are excited about our position with our futures bets. We had five futures bets pre-season, with a further bet added mid-campaign. The position on each is below:
– Kolkata Knight Riders to win the tournament: 1 unit @ $7.50. This bet is ALIVE after KKR finished third.
– Rajasthan Royals to win the tournament: 1 unit @ $9.00. This bet is ALIVE after RR finished fourth.
– Mumbai Indians to win the tournament: 1 unit @ $7.00 (added mid-tournament). This bet has LOST after Mumbai finished fifth and was knocked out.
– Andrew Tye top tournament bowler: 0.5 units @ $19. This bet is ALIVE and looks a strong chance to salute. Tye is on 24 wickets (but not playing finals) – the most wickets of any finals-bound bowler is 17.
– Chris Lynn most tournament runs: 0.5 units @ $21. This bet is ALIVE but we are not confident it will salute – he is 259 runs behind the current leading batsman.
– Chris Morris most Delhi wickets: 1 unit @ $7.00. This bet has LOST after Morris went home injured mid-way through the tournament.
Hopefully, you’ve enjoyed the IPL ride with us so far and have some live futures tickets going for some nice results.
We’ll have some sporadic plays throughout the winter months that we will share on Twitter as we gear up for a huge Aussie summer of Cricket.
If you have any feedback, questions or would like to join our cricket list to get all of the bonus tips and previews as they come out feel free to email us [email protected]